We charge industry standard shipping rates. As a benchmark, sending a set of sake cups to New York City costs around 960 yen.
We can ship to any country that is supported by Japan Post and DHL.
It will depend on the shipping method selected. As a benchmark, orders usually take about 10 days to reach New York City.
• Above a certain amount, import duties, taxes, and fees may apply. The amount varies from country to country (e.g., USA over 800$, EU over 150$).
• These examples are subject to change, so it is your responsibility to check with your country's customs office to determine how much these additional charges will be.
• Under no circumstances will Yamai Pottery be responsible for any local import duties, taxes, or other fees.
• These charges are usually collected by the shipping company or when you receive the goods. They are not additional shipping charges, etc., and should not be confused. Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer returns and exchanges for items in the following cases:
1. Damaged or broken due to our manufacturing process
2. Damaged or broken during shipping
3. We mistakenly sent you the wrong item
Please contact us via email@example.com within three days of receiving the item, with a description of the issue and a photo. We will send you a replacement as soon as possible and cover all shipping costs.
If the item is not in stock, we can either exchange it for an alternative product of equivalent value or issue you a refund.
Returns for customer convenience of items purchased through YamaiPottery.com will be accepted for store credit only if the item is unused and within seven days of receipt. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
If you wish to cancel an order, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org within two days of placing your order. If the order has already been shipped, you cannot cancel it.