Products are shipped within three business days after receiving your order.
Our primary shipping method is registered mail. However, we may choose other methods if required to adapt to any restrictions that arise due to conditions at the time of dispatching an item.
We typically use the following shipping providers:
• Japan Post (International e-Packet)
• Airmail (small packages with international registered mail)
For express delivery, we may use Japan Post Express Mail Service (EMS), or DHL upon request.
Number of Days Required for Delivery
Standard lead times as per the shipping provider used. Typically, we use Japan Post (International e-Packet) or Airmail (small packages with international registered mail).
Standard fees as per the shipping provider used. Typically, we use Japan Post (International e-Packet) or Airmail (small packages with international registered mail).
Countries Where Delivery Is Not Available
We can ship to all countries covered by the Japan Post Express Mail Service (EMS).
Please click here and check all shipping rates.
Import Duties, Taxes, and Fees
• Above a certain amount, import duties, taxes, and fees may apply. The amount varies from country to country (e.g., USA over 800$, EU over 150$).
• These examples are subject to change, so it is your responsibility to check with your country's customs office to determine how much these additional charges will be.
• Under no circumstances will Yamai Pottery be responsible for any local import duties, taxes, or other fees.
• These charges are usually collected by the shipping company or when you receive the goods. They are not additional shipping charges, etc., and should not be confused. Import duties, taxes, and fees are not included in the item price or shipping charges.