Dimensions: 260 × 200 × 120 mm
Capacity: 1000 cc
Weight: 650 g
Please note that this teapot is sold by itself. Teacups and other items are NOT included. They are sold separately.
- Please note that even with the same clay, technique, and glaze, the color, and size of the product may vary slightly from firing day to firing day due to differences in the amount of fire in the kiln, gas pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- Uneven glaze, flakes, pools, crazing, iron powder, and pinholes may be seen in some cases. However, these are our pottery's natural characteristics.
- A craze is a crack pattern in the glaze caused by the difference in shrinkage between the glaze and the base material during the cooling process after firing. They are often mistaken for cracks, scratches, or fissures, but they are not the same. These are not defects.
- The patterns of our pottery's glaze naturally show various expressions when exposed to light. These are natural features and highlights inherent to our methods of pottery.
• Before placing your order, you will be given the option of having us gift-wrap the items before shipping them to you.
• The wrapping paper is beautiful translucent Tosa washi with a pattern called "Seigaiha" (blue ocean waves), a gentle and auspicious wave pattern used in kimonos, dances, and Kabuki performances.
• This paper is only available in red.
• We reserve the right to change the type of wrapping paper used without notice.
• If you would like to have multiple items wrapped in one package, please indicate so in the memo field.
• If you do not have a specific request, we will prepare to wrap for multiple items separately.
• The picture of the wrapping material is meant to give an indication. Your wrapping may look different.
• Wrapping may differ for different products due to variations in their size and shape.
- Before using the product for the first time, be sure to wash it with water or lukewarm water.
- Even if the product is microwave-safe, please do not use it at high wattage, for a long time, or immediately after taking it out of the refrigerator, as it may crack or be damaged if the temperature changes too much.
- The dishwasher can be used, but please be careful not to overfill the dishwasher. If your item comes into contact with the surrounding dishes, it may be damaged.
- If there are any cracks or fissures, please stop using the product for safety reasons.
- After use, clean the product as soon as possible and dry it well before storing it.
- Wash with a soft sponge. Do not use abrasives, harsh detergents, cleansers, or metal scrubbers, as they may scratch the surface if scrubbed too hard.
Please check the product as soon as you receive it.
If the product is different from what you ordered or is damaged, please contact us within three days of receiving it, with a description of the issue and a photo.
We will send you a replacement product as soon as possible. However, if it is not in stock, we may substitute an alternative product of equivalent value. In either case, we will bear the shipping costs. Alternatively, we may issue a refund.
Please note that refunds will only be issued if the item is not in stock.
Returns & Exchanges at Customers' Convenience
Changed your mind? Returns for customer convenience of items purchased through YamaiPottery.com will be accepted for store credit only if the item is unused and within seven days of delivery. The customer will bear shipping costs.
Please contact us via email@example.com and provide your name, address, phone number, order number, email address, and intent to return the product. You must return the product in its original condition and packaging.
We will process your return as soon as we receive confirmation of the returned items.
Any damage to the item is the customer’s responsibility, including those caused during transportation, so please pack the item well. If the item is damaged, we will not be able to process the return. Shipping insurance can be added if needed.
Variations in Physical Characteristics
While we only dispatch items that have passed our quality inspection, please note that they may vary in physical characteristics.
Even if the same clay, technique, and glaze are used, the amount of fire, gas pressure, temperature, and humidity in the kiln during firing changes depending on the day. As a result, each piece's colors and dimensions can vary.
Accidental finishes caused by uneven temperatures, known as kiln changes, give individuality to the shades of color and the appearance of patterns. Thus, pottery is said to be a living thing.
There may also be glaze bleeding, drips, pooling, spattering, peeling, warping, iron powder, or pinholes. Rather than faults, these are features that make the piece unique and original.